After reading about staying at Shizuki, go to “Map” for checking the location of Shizuki.
- Shizuki is for the exclusive use of ladies, couples and small families (we do not cater to single men or male groups).
- Children must be over 10 years old (no child rates available).
- All rooms are non-smoking. There is NOT a smoking area available inside and outside of facility.
- Shizuki is a compact traditional Japanese style guest house, approximately 130 years old, with three guest rooms.
- The location is in the “Nishijin” area, the centre of Kyoto’s textile industry (see “Map” for the location).
- The room rate includes the service charge and tax.
- Traditional Japanese breakfast is served on request for 900 yen per person. If you wish to order breakfast, please order by the DAY BEFORE your check-in day.
- Check-in: from 4 pm to 10 pm Check-out: 10 am
Facilities and Supplies
- Supplies provided: Yukata (Japanese pajamas), bath towel, face towel, shampoo, conditioner, body shampoo, hair dryer, English, Japanese and herbal teas.
- Additional supplies: A set of toothbrush and toothpaste 100 yen.
- Drinking and reading spaces are available as shared spaces.
- Shizuki does not have television available in the rooms or reception area.
- WiFi service is available to connect to the Internet (Please be aware that access difficulties may be experienced with some devices and in some areas).
- There are no kitchen facilities for guests.
- Smoking or use of any kind of naked flame is strictly forbidden on the Shizuki premises.
- We accept cash payments only (no credit cards).
- Shizuki is located in a quiet residential area. We ask that you come back from any outings before 11 pm, finish using the bath/shower, hair dryer or other noisy activities before 11:30 pm and the hall lights will be turned off at 12 midnight.
- The Shizuki rooms are small and cozy, and it may be uncomfortable if you have large amounts of luggage. Please travel light.